Thursday, August 16, 2018

Unicorn Birthday Party

Rachel decided she wanted a unicorn birthday party two days before her birthday, so we threw this party together pretty quickly and for pretty cheap! 

I found this unicorn stuffed animal at Dollar General for $4. It made a great cake topper and saved me a lot of work by not having to make a fondant one.  

I made the inside of the cake rainbow. 

I bought a tri-fold poster board from Dollar General for $1. I drew the design with pencil, outlined it with black Sharpie, and then painted it with acrylic paint. 


The backdrop is just tablecloth from the dollar store and balloons. I had string lights so we put them behind the tablecloth. 

Streamers decorated the ceiling.

I printed a picture of each of her previous birthdays and put them on cardstock (colors of the rainbow).

I found a unicorn pinata from Dollar General. The kids just caught a bunch of candy at a parade, so I used that to stuff the pinata. :) 

We decorated more with little toy unicorns I found at Dollar General. We hung them with fishing line. We added a banner and some unicorn crossing signs. 
I found the plates, napkins, tablecloth, and cups from Dollar General. 


No comments:

Post a Comment