Friday, December 30, 2022

Christmas Charcuterie Cups

Instead of doing a charcuterie board, I decided to make some cups. I got Christmas toothpicks from Amazon and did some that were just fruit (and holiday Zebra brownie). I put Christmas peanut M&Ms and pretzel sticks in the bottom as filler. Then I did 5 toothpick skewers per cup. 

Zebra brownie recipe: http://workingmomwonders.blogspot.com/2013/11/zebra-brownies.html
I just used food gel to color some of the cream cheese filling red and some green. 

The vegetable/meat/cheese cups had a little more of a variety. Every cup had a tomato/basil/mozzarella stick. They all also had a meat stick and cheese stick, and then the other sticks were a variety of vegetables/olives/pickles/mini pepperoni. In the bottom of these cups I put crackers and pretzels. 





No comments:

Post a Comment