Sunday, December 2, 2018

Homemade Kids' Advent Calendar

We have our annual Advent Calendar of Christmas Activities (http://workingmomwonders.blogspot.com/2013/12/christmas-activity-wall_1.html), but the kids love the ones you can buy in the store and find a little trinket every day. We have done the Tsum Tsum, Lego, and Trolls ones, but I couldn't really find one that would work for all the ages of my kids. So, I decided to create one for each of them.
Each kid has their own set of bags. I wrote their name on all of their bags and decorated them with stickers. Matt (the 16-year-old) got K-tape, chapstick, and various types of candy. David (the 10-year-old) got baseball cards--I bought a box that had 10 packs in it, so I split that up-- chapstick, candy, and some other miscellaneous gadgets I found at Wal-Mart. Rachel (the 7-year-old) got some play figurines, chapstick, candy, Ryan squishy toys, bath paints, etc.) I spent $20-$30 on each kid. They were so excited about this when I put the bags around the tree! 


No comments:

Post a Comment