Sunday, February 13, 2022

2022 Super Bowl Party

The referees are made from sugar wafer cookies. I dipped the bottom in white chocolate and the tip of the top in milk chocolate. I attached half of a melting disc to the top to make it look like a hat. Than I put some melted milk chocolate in a ziploc bag and piped on the eyes, mouth, and shirt stripes. 



For this meatball calzone, I used half of a roll of pizza dough and cut it in the shape of a football. I put meatballs, marinara, and mozzarella cheese on top of the pizza dough. I used a rolling pin to roll out the remaining dough and covered the meatball mixture. I had a little bit of pretzel dough left so I put that on as the laces. I covered it all in an egg wash and baked this on a greased pan for 25 minutes at 350 degrees. 


We each picked 20 squares. 
Our commercial bingo cards are all printed and ready too. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment