Sunday, November 20, 2022

A Christmas Story Christmas Dinner Party

For the opening of A Christmas Story Christmas, we decided to have a themed dinner party. 

We had meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and Ovaltine. I also made leg lamp and "You'll Shoot Your Eye Out" cookies and chocolate "soap" bars that say "Oh Fudge". 
For the past 24 days, we have been opening one of the characters from the Christmas Story Advent calendar. 

I used my stocking cookie cutter to make the leg lamps. I just straightened out the bottoms a little before baking. 

I also made this photo board out of a large cardboard box. 


I bought a pair of reading glasses from the Dollar Tree and popped out the lens for use with the photo board. 

I used a Reese's peanut butter cup for the top of the cookie. 


No comments:

Post a Comment