Sunday, January 30, 2022

February Daily Heart Messages Until Valentine's Day

 

Every year I make hearts with different messages for the kids to receive each day of February until Valentine's Day. This year, I searched the internet for memes of inspiration I thought applied to each kid. On the first day, each kid's heart lists 5 things I love about them. The next 12 days, they will receive a meme of inspiration or a quote from one of their favorite athletes/celebrities. On the final day, their heart will have qr codes that link them to videos done by their grandparents and one from me. 
On each sheet of paper below, I traced three hearts. Then I glued the memes to the hearts. I will cut out the three hearts each day and put it on their bedroom wall for them to see when they wake up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment