Saturday, April 12, 2014

Easter Cake

I started this cake with two 9 in round cakes stacked on top of each other. 
I covered the outside of the cake with frosting and stuck Kit Kats to the cake. (It took 44 single Kit Kats)
I covered the top of the cake with green frosting using a grass cake decorating tip. 

To make the carrot planters, I used frosting to stick vanilla wafer cookies together.

I used orange Mike and Ike candy for the carrots. I cut little pieces from green apple, pull-apart Twizzlers for the carrot tops. I used frosting to stick the top to the carrot. 

I placed chocolate pudding inside the planter. Then I crumbled an Oreo on top of the pudding. I stuck the carrots inside the pudding. 

To finish the cake, my son placed the planters, rabbit Peeps, chick Peeps, and jelly beans around the top. 



No comments:

Post a Comment