Monday, October 26, 2020

Outdoor Halloween Scavenger Hunt


I found some Scavenger Hunt clues on Pinterest for this Outdoor Scavenger Hunt. The props either came from Dollar General or were things I already had in my Halloween decorations. I did not use all of the clues from the website because I didn't have all of the supplies, but here is a link to all of them: https://www.scavenger-hunt-fun.com/halloween-clue-hunt.html
The kids took flashlights and lanterns and did this in the dark. 
Clue 1: 
I put the next clue and a key in a separate bag that was placed inside of a bag of slime. 

Clue #2: They say that bats come out at night
But don't be overcome with fright
A bat hangs in the shed somewhere
And your next clue is hidden there
Clue #3
Clue #4
Clue #5
Clue #6
Look on the yard, look all around
Or your next clue will not be found
Beware the woman dressed in black
Your clue is hidden in her hat

Clue #7

I had cauldrons of treats waiting for them inside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment