Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Pi Day Fun

We love to do something special each year for Pi Day. We always find some circle crafts to do at home and just casually introduce the younger kids to the concept of Pi. 

This year, I created some Pi Day cards to give to my students and made some Pi cheese bread and pizza. 

I always stand outside my door when kids are walking by in the morning. Instead of just saying good morning, I greeted them with these cards. The kids got a kick out of it. I even saw some kids "re-gifting" the cards later in the day.
Homemade pizza and cheese bread is always a hit at our house. Here is the recipe for the dough: 
http://workingmomwonders.blogspot.com/2014/01/snowman-cheese-bread.html We have turned this cheese bread into many shapes throughout the years. 


I use the same dough for my pizza crust. 

No comments:

Post a Comment