Monday, August 3, 2020

New Orleans Pelicans Cake and Watch Party

The boys were pretty excited to have NBA games to watch again. They asked me to make a cake and a themed party for the first Pelican game. This is what I came up with...

I frosted the cake with white frosting and drew the design with a toothpick. Then I used a very small line tip to fill in with gold, red, blue, and white frosting. 


For the basketballs, I dipped Oreo's into orange chocolate discs that I had melted. I melted some dark chocolate and put it in a Ziploc bag to pipe on top of the orange. For the cups, I used a sharpie to draw on lines and cut two slits in a piece of cardstock to attach it as the backboard. I filled those with Cheeseballs. We also had homemade cheese bread and puppy chow. 



No comments:

Post a Comment