Saturday, February 28, 2015

Dr. Seuss Cat in the Hat Photo Board

I found a picture of something like this on Pinterest, so I decided to make my own. We usually celebrate Dr. Seuss's birthday on March 2nd, so I thought this would be a fun addition. We will also be sharing this with David's kindergarten class. 

I bought a presentation board at Walmart for under $3. I cut two circles out of the middle. I just did this with scissors because I couldn't find our exacto knife. The scissors worked fine. Then I drew on the design with a pencil. It is just freehand, so there are definitely some issues! 


I outlined everything with black Sharpie. Then I colored in the rest with black, red, and blue Sharpie. I wrote the line, "I can read in red. I can read in blue. I can read in pickle color too." (Taken from a Dr. Seuss book.) The kids had a lot of fun trying out the photo board. 



No comments:

Post a Comment