Friday, March 8, 2013

Easy Smoothies

Smoothies
Your kids will love this simple snack any night of the week. (And...it's good for them!)
All I do is take a couple of containers of yogurt--any brand or flavor will work. For this one, I used Yoplait Greek Strawberry. I put them in the bottom of the blender. I added about 1/4-1/2 cup of V-Fusion juice. (Any juice will work.)
I had some fresh fruit on hand, so I put in about half of a pint of blueberries and 1/3 of a lb of strawberries. If the fresh fruit isn't on sale, or I don't have any, I put in frozen fruit. To make the fresh fruit smoothie a little colder, I add a little bit of ice in the blender (about 1/2 cup). Get creative with the fruit combos. I haven't had one that I don't like.
Simply blend it up and serve. I don't add any other sweetener to this.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment