Thursday, March 27, 2014

Detroit Tigers Paws Refrigerator Decoration

We are ready for Opening Day! Go Tigers!

Last year, we made our Paws refrigerator decoration out of construction paper. (http://workingmomwonders.blogspot.com/2013/04/detroit-tigers-mascot-refrigerator.html) When I pulled it back out this year, it was pretty faded, so I made the arms and legs out of felt pieces. To make it even easier, I hot glued magnets on the back of the felt. 

The hat, buttons, and shirt accents are made from construction paper. The face is a tiger mask I found at the Dollar Tree. I added some cotton balls to the top and some black felt for the mouth and nose. The eyes are google eyes. I cut out a baseball from a piece of scrapbook paper and taped it to one of the paws. 




No comments:

Post a Comment