Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Easy Mini Egg Rolls

I stumbled upon this Asian Chopped Salad mix when we were at Sam's this weekend. (I have seen it at the local grocery store as well.) I decided to try this as a filling for mini egg rolls. I dumped the salad in a saute pan, added the sesame ginger dressing that came with the salad, and half of a bag of chopped bean sprouts. I covered it and let it cook for about 3-5 minutes. 

I added about a teaspoon of the mixture to each wonton wrapper. I wet three corners of the wrapper with water, folded the dry corner over the mixture, pulled each side corner over top of that, and then rolled it over until the final corner sealed everything in. 

I placed the egg rolls on a baking pan sprayed with cooking spray. Then I sprayed the tops of the egg rolls. I baked them at 425 degrees for about 15 minutes.
Dip them in your favorite sauce...sweet and sour, hoisin, peanut, sweet chili, etc. 


No comments:

Post a Comment