Friday, January 24, 2014

March Madness Book Bracket

My boys are huge basketball fans. They can't wait to fill out the basketball bracket for March Madness. March is also Reading Month. To combine some of their favorite things, I created a March Madness Book Bracket for them. I gathered 32 of our favorite books and paired them up in a bracket. Each night, we will read two of the books paired against each other. This bracket will give us two books to read each night for the entire month of March. 
The bracket could be used for any level of books: children's, preteen, young adult, etc. I am going to make one for my high school classroom as well and have my students fill out the bracket. 

If you would like a copy of this blank bracket, comment below and I will email the template. 



5 comments:

  1. Hi, can you email me a copy of the bracket template? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Can you email me a copy of the bracket template? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please e-mail me a copy of this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, please! Thelokeys@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete